Before booking any apartment, make sure to read the Terms & Conditions. All apartments have different ways in terms of payment and refund policy. As a standard procedure for many apartment rentals, upon confirmation of booking the apartment, a deposit of 20% will be required. The other 80% will be collected closer to your arrival date. The refund policy is entirely up to the owner.